Search This Website

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Praise / Become a 7th grade student data scientist at the age of 12, got a job at a software company

Praise / Become a 7th grade student data scientist at the age of 12, got a job at a software company


  • The seventh-grade student was hired by Montezzi Smart Business Solutions
  • Siddharth said, "My father taught me coding, I got a job because of him
  • Siddhartha thanks his family for reaching here at a young age

Youth Zone Desk::

:The student studying in Class 7, did what he knew would make anyone proud. Siddhartha, 12, from Hyderabad, has set a unique record in his own name. Siddhartha Srivastava Pillai, 12, is a 7th grade student at Sri Chetanya School. He got a job as a data scientist at a software company at such a young age. Siddhartha has been hired by software company Montezzi Smart Business Solutions. Siddhartha thanks his family for reaching here at such a young age, because, with the encouragement of the family, he has reached such a height at such a young age.


Google developer Tanmay Bakshi believes in inspiration::

"I am a 7th grade student at Sri Caitanya Techno School. Tanmay Bakshi has been my biggest inspiration since joining a software company. He was a developer at Google at a very young age. Now they are helping the world understand how good the Artificial Intelligence Revolution is. '


Father taught coding in childhood::

Siddhartha thanks his father for achieving achievement at such a young age. He started teaching Siddhartha from a young age on coding. About this, Siddhartha says, 'My father who helped me from a young age. He used to tell me stories of all the successful people and teach me computer coding. Everything I am today is because of my father '.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Lose Weight App for Women - Workout at Home::

Lose Weight App for Women - Workout at Home:: The best reduce app for ladies to burn fat and reduce at home! With simple and effective...

Highlight Of Last Week